Continuing Education Grant Program
The High Desert Chapter of the American Society and Military Comptrollers (ASMC) Continuing Education Grant Program is designed to provide financial assistance for those seeking to continue their educational endeavors in a business or resource management field of study relating to military comptrollership (business administration, economics, public administration, accounting, finance, etc.). The program encourages the development of local chapter members' continuing education programs by offering one $500 grant for applicants who have been a member or corporate member for a minimum of two consecutive years.
- Applicant must be entering or be in a business or resource management field of study relating to military comptrollership (business administration, economics, public administration, accounting, finance, etc.).
- Applicant's justification of desired educational outcome will be the key factor in selection.
- Applicant must have two letters of recommendation from (1) organizational manager, personnel/training officer, or supervisor and (2) academic institution official on official letterhead or in official email.
- No recipient may be selected more than four years.
Who May Apply
- Applicant must be a member or corporate (contractor) member designee in good standing of ASMC. Applicant must have been a member for a minimum of the two full consecutive years immediately prior to the submission due date.
Applications must be received no later than 22 March 2019.